Vinegar can be made from almost any food containing natural sugars, and acetic acid is what gives vinegar a definite taste. Natural vinegar also contains a small amount of tartrick acid, citric acid and other plant acids.
Vinegar has been used since ancient times and is one of the most important cooking ingredients in the world. There are dozens of vinegar in the world. The most used vinegar used in kitchens is white vinegar, apple cider vinegar and vinegar.
Usually vinegar made in different countries represent common products in the country. In Iran, grape vinegar and apples are the most popular vinegar on the market.
It is a vinegar that is obtained from alcohol fermentation and then a clean apple, without tail and ovarian containing the nucleus and exclusively from fruit or fruit juice or fruit concentrate and its color is yellow.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar:
- Rich in acetic acid that has important biological effects
- Destroys many bacteria
- Reduces blood sugar levels
- Helps to lose weight by creating a feeling of satiety
- Reduces cholesterol, thereby reducing the risk of heart disease
- Prevents osteoporosis due to high absorption of calcium
- The healing of dandruff and mucus and makes the skin transparent and vitality
- Is the treatment of fatty liver
- Is a great food flavoring
It is a vinegar derived from alcohol fermentation and then acetic grapes, without tail and branch, a corruption or grape juice. Its color varies depending on the type of grapes from yellow to yellow to red.
Benefits of Grape vinegar:
- Excellent for type 2 diabetes
- Improves liver metabolism
- Full of antioxidant
- Great for heart
- Prevents the growth of cancer cells
- Reduces the risk of heart attacks
- Prevents stroke
- Increases good cholesterol (HDL)
- Counters osteoporosis
- Has a healthy gastrointestinal
- A great taste of food
Types of Vinegar Packaging:
- Glass bottle
- Simple plastic bottle
- Plastic bottle
Depending on the customer’s request, the volumes of each package vary from half liters to 10 liters.